We subscribe to several news sources that assist our trading on a regular basis. The information we are looking for are described herein. Read along as we cover trading ROKU after the company reported earnings late last week.
Trading ROKU was a straight forward process.
Here is the chart.
- Pre-market volume indicated we might see short covering. Large green candle.
- (RVOL) relative volume was 3x normal compared to previous days.
- After the opening bell, RVOL remained elevated.
- Price consolidated, Bollinger Bands contracted.
- Price action broke out of the opening range at 10:25 AM.
This is a more detailed workflow that we say in ROKU after the opening bell. Use it, modify the process to suit your trading style.