The iShares MSCI Brazil Capped ETF (EWZ), the biggest Brazilian exchange traded fund.
The $9.3 billion fund is up 9.11% since entry. Our first target is 32-34 as we seek 20% before taking 1/2 off.
This ETF tracks the MSCI Brazil 25/50 Index, which gives us exposure to the biggest and most liquid companies in the country.
Click to enlarge chart.
- Materials are the biggest sector weighting, with just over 25% allocated to the sector.
- Financials represent approximately 23.73%.
- Energy is 16.8% and consumer staples 9.39%.
- Utilities, industrials and consumer discretionary weigh in at approximately 7%.
- Communications, information technology, real estate, and health care stocks are the remainder.
Brazil ETF – Top 10 Positions
|VALE3||CIA VALE DO RIO DOCE SH||Materials||–|
|PETR4||PETROLEO BRASILEIRO PREF SA||Energy||–|
|ITUB4||ITAU UNIBANCO HOLDING PREF SA||Financials||–|
|BBDC4||BANCO BRADESCO PREF SA||Financials||–|
|B3SA3||B3 BRASIL BOLSA BALCAO SA||Financials||–|
|ABEV3||AMBEV SA||Consumer Staples||–||–|
|ITSA4||ITAUSA INVESTIMENTOS ITAU PREF SA||Financials|
Its FOMCJoin us today in the trading room for our LIVE broadcast during market hours, as we navigate the current environment with futures currently up (+75) points.
Watch, listen, and trade from 9:20 AM to 4:15 PM Monday through Friday.
Considering joining us as a member? Check details here